Mumbai:- Maharshtra Govt has honored world famous Naat recitor and Mubaligh-e-Islam Haji Muhammad Rizwan with Sahitya Academy Urdu Award.He was honored for his services to Urdu poetry.Muhammad Rizwan sb is also associated with world wide movement Sunni Dawat-e-Islami.
His well wishers and friends have congratulated him on this achievement. MSO members of Maharashtra with its President of Bhiwandi M.Abdussalam have congratulated him and prayed for him.
By Shahnawaz Warsi
In this age of Increasing Immorality, Cultural decadence, lack of spirituality and infiltration into Islam by corrupt sects each one claiming to be a beacon of salvation, the MSO is calling upon Muslim Youths to rise to the true glory and splendor of Islam by following the pure and pristine teachings of the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama’at, the majority group that will achieve Salvation.
The paid mercenary Innovators, Propagators of corrupt sects have created various misconceptions about the beliefs and practices of Ahl Sunnat Wal Jamaa’t.These Peoples are vehemently Propagating against Conformists, Particularly against the Followers of Imam Abu hanifa. They are strictly against Duroodo salam and paying tributes of love to Prophet of Islam (Sallalahoalaihi Wassalam). They oppose to celebrate the birthday of Holy prophet(Sallalahoalaihi Wassalam) or birth of any pious one but it is strange that they celebrate their own special days in their own crooked and funny manner. They don’t have faith in the power of intercession of the near and dear ones Of Allah. They deny the authority of Prophet(Sallalahoalaihi Wassalam) on doing any good to anyone . Those who don’ accept these self styled connotation’s and innovations they are nick named as Mushrik and Biddati’s. As we all are aware of fundamental beliefs of Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaa’t, we need to not be influence by the false propaganda of these pseudo Islamist and pseudo Intellectuals.
We must know that a thumping Majority of Muslim Ummah has accepted Ahle Sunnat wal jama’t with sufism as Authentic Way of Islam. It is our responsibility to save our society from such wickedness and adopt the correct perspective of Islam based on the teachings of the Ahle Sunnat. We are fortunate enough to have very revered Sufi Islamic Scholar Hazrat Ameen Mian Qaudri Sb and Shaikh Aboobacker Ahmed sb among us as our guiding source (May Allah Increase their age) .
Now What we Have to do is -to Remain Steadfast and Firm on our basic beliefs. -to Remain a Practicing Muslim by Setting examples for our younger generation. -to Excel in our Studies. -to Work for the Propagation of True Islam i.e Ahle Sunnat wal jamaa’t. – to fulfill Our duties towards Our Parents and Society. – to get active at political and social level regarding the Current and Important Issues which are directly affecting our Community and Society at large. -to guide the younger generation in the right direction. -to make aware the masses about the false Propaganda of Pseudo Islamists -to Help and Support our community members at crucial times. InshaAllah ,the day is not very far When We will Lead our Masses by ourselves , InshAllah Ameen.
बरेली। जहनों में हाजिरी की जस्तुजू और आला हजरत की मोहब्बत में धड़कते दिल लिए दीवाने चले आए। जिधर नजर उठाओ उधर से जायरीन के जत्थे आते दिखे। कुल की महफिल दोपहर में थी लेकिन उर्स स्थल इस्लामिया मैदान सुबह ही फुल हो गया। इसके बाद इस्लामिया के आसपास चारों तरफ भीड़ ही भीड़ नजर आई। जैसे ही दोपहर कुल की महफिल शुरू हुई, अकीदत का सैलाब जहां का तहां थम गया। शीरीनी पेश की और दुआओं के लिए दरबारे खुदावंदी में हाथ उठ गए
The Great Imaam and Mujaddid, Sayyiduna AlaHadrat Imam Ahmad Rida al-Qadiri (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) was only 4 years old when he completed the recitation of the Holy Qur’an. Due to the extraordinary intelligence bestowed upon him by Almighty ALLAH, AlaHadrat Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu completed his Islamic Education at the very young age of 13 years, 10 months and 5 days.
AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) gained his basic knowledge at home. He later continued his studies under the guidance of certain noted teachers. He studied under his father, Hadrat Allama Mawlana Naqi Ali Khan (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu). He completed his primary education by Janab Mirza Ghulam Qadir Baig, by whom he studied the book, “Mizaan-e-Munsha’ab.” AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) also studied under the guidance of the following luminous personalities:
1. Hadrat Mawlana Abdul Ali Rampuri (Radi Allahu Anhu)
2. Shaykh al-Kabeer, Hadrat Allama Syed Shah Abul Hussain Ahmad Noori (Radi Allahu Anhu)
3. Shaykh al-Tariqah, Hadrat Allama Shah Ale Rasool Mahrahrwi (Radi Allahu Anhu)
4. Shaykh Ahmad bin Zain Dahlaan al-Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu)
5. Shaykh Abdur Rahman Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu), and
6. Shaykh Hussain bin Saleh Makki (Radi Allahu Anhu)
When AlaHadrat went to perform his first HAJJ and Zyarah on the 26th of Shawwal 1295 A.H. (1876). He was only 20 years old at that time. One day, after completing his Hajj, he went to perform his Maghrib Salaah before the Maqaam-e-Ibrahim (Alaihis Salam). Having completed his Salaah, the Imam of the Shafi’ee order of Makkatul Mukarramah, Allama Hussain bin Saleh Kamaal (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu), approached him. He clutched AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) by his hand and led him to his house. The great Imam then placed his hand on the blessed forehead of AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Ta’ala Anhu) and said:
“Verily, I am observing the Noor of Almighty Allah on this forehead.”
Without hesitation, he blessed AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) with the Sanad (Certificate) of Sihah Sitta (Six Compilers of Hadith: Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood, Tirmizi and Nisa’i). He also began addressing AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) by the title of “Dia al-Din” or “The Light or Splendour of Deen.” The speciality of this Sanad is that it has only Eleven (11) levels to Imam Bukhari.
AlaHadrat (Radi Allahu Anhu) was also blessed with the Asnaad (Certificates) of Hadees o Fiqah, Usool o Tafseer and etc. from the Mufti of the Hanafi order in Makkatul Mukarramah, Sayyiduna Allama Abdur Rahmaan Siraaj Hanafi and Mufti of the Shafi’ee order in Makkatul Mukarramah, Mufti Shaykh Sayyad Ahmad Dahlaan Shafi’ee (Radi Allahu Anhuma).
When he went for his Second Hajj in 1323/1905, he stayed for three months in the Holy Land and constantly searched for anyone who had higher-ranking Sanad of Hadith then His Sanad of Hadith. He wanted to take it from him and elevate His existing Sanad of Hadith. But Alhamdulillah! His Sanad was the highest and everyone took Sanads from him. Shaykh Abd al-Rahmaan Dah’laan, the youngest son of Shaykh Ahmed Dah’laan and his elder brother, Shaykh Asad Dah’laan (Qaadi of Makkah at that time) both took Sanad of Hadith from him too. And Shaikh Saaleh Kamal, the most Knowledgable Scholar of Makkah at that time, though he was a senior Aalim, but he insisted in taking Sanad-e-Hadith and other Ijazah from AlaHadrat. AlaHadrat tried to evade this for a few days in respect but it was in vain. Shaikh Saaleh Kamal constantly insisted and forced AlaHadrat to issue them to him.
Following is the list of some of the Giants and Celebrated ‘Ulama and Imams of the Arab World who highly praised Imam Ahmad Rida and acknowledged his books and teaching as strictly in accordance to the Shariah and the tenants of the Ahlus-Sunnah wa Jama‘ah:
1. Shaykh Muhammad Sa’eed bin Muhammad Salam Ba Busail
2. Shaykh Ahmad bin Abdullah Abu al Khair Mirdad
3. Shaykh Muhammad Saleh bin Sadiq Kamal
4. Shaykh ‘Ali bin Sadiq Kamal
5. Maulana Shah Muhammad Abdul Haq Alahabadi Muhajar Makki
6. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad Marzooqi Abu-Hussain bin Abdur Rehman Hussaini
7. Shaykh Umer bin abuBakr ba Junaid
8. Shaykh Muhammad ‘Abid bin Husain Maliki
9. Shaykh Muhammad ‘Ali bin Hussain Maliki
10. Shaykh Muhammad Jamal bin Muhammad Amir bin Hussain Maliki
11. Shaykh As’ad bin Ahmad Dahlaan
12. Shaykh Abdur Rehman bin Ahmad Dahlaan
13. Maulana Ahmad bin Muhammad Ziaudin Bengali Qadri Chishti
14. Shaykh Muhammad bin Yusaf Khiat
15. Shaykh Muhammad Saleh bin Muhammad ba Fazl
16. Shaykh Abdulkarim bin Hamza Daghastani Hashmi Naji
17. Shaykh Muhammad Sa’id bin Muhammad Yamani
18. Shaykh Muhammad Hamid bin Ahmad bin ‘Auz Jadawi
19. Shaykh Uthman bin Abdus Salam Daghastani
20. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad Sa’eed bin Muhammad Maghrabi
21. Shaykh Muhammad bin Ahmad Umeri Wasti
22. Shaykh Sayyid Abbas bin Muhammad Ridwan
23. Shaykh Umer bin Hamdan Mahrasi
24. Shaykh Sayyid Ahmad bin Isma‘il Barzanji
25. Shaykh Abdul Qadir Taufiq Shalabi
26. Shaykh Sayyid Isma‘il bin Khalil
27. Shaykh Muhammad Yusuf Afghani
28. Shaykh Muhammad Tajuddin bin Mustafa Ilyas
29. Shaykh Sayyid Ahmad al Jazairi
30. Shaykh Khalil bin Ibrahim Kharbuti
31. Shaykh Sayyid Muhammad bin Muhammad Habib Didawi
32. Shaykh Muhammad bin Muhammad Sosi Khiari
33. Shaykh Muhammad Uzayr Wazir [Alaihim ar-raHma wa ar-Ridwan]
Imam Ahmad Rida studied under various teachers but with personal study, he perfected himself in more than 54 different disciplines of knowledge. The following 21 branches of Knowledge he learnt from his father:-
1. Ilm-al-Quran (Knowledge of the Quran)
2. Ilm-al-Hadith (Knowledge of Traditions)
3. Usul-e-Hadith (Principle of Traditions)
4. Fiqh-e-Hanafi (Hanfi Jurisprudence)
5. Kutub-e-Fiqh Jumla (All Books of Jurisprudence)
6. Usul-e-Fiqh (Principle of Jurisprudence)
8. Ilm-e-Tafseer (Knowledge of Exegesis of the Holy Quran)
9. Ilm-al Kalam (Scholastic theology)
10. Ilm-e-Nahav (Syntax)
11. Ilm-e-Sarf (Grammar, Accidence and Etymology)
12. Ilm-e-Maani (Elocution)
13. Ilm-e-Badi (Style)
14. Ilm-e-Bayan (Rhetoric)
15. Ilm-e-Mantique (Logic)
16. Ilm-e-Munazara (Dialectic)
17. Ilm-e-Takseer (Carrying figures)
18. Ilm-e-Falsafa (Philosophy)
19. Ilm-e-Hay’at (Astronomy)
20. Ilm-e-Hisab (Arithmetic)
21. Ilm-e-Hindasa (Geometry)
Following are the 10 disciplines of knowledge, which AlaHadrat haven’t studied under any teacher but he had the Ijazat in these from discerning Ulama and He use to give Ijaza in these disciplines too.
22. Qirat (Recitation of the Quran)
23. Tajwid (Knowledge of Right pronunciation of the Quran.
24. Tasauwuf (Mysticism)
25. Suluk (Knowledge of manner in mystic)
26. Akhlaque (Ethics)
27. Asma-ul-Rajaal (Encyclopaedia of Narrators of Traditions)
28. Siyar (Biography)
29. Tawarikh (Chronology)
30. Loghat (Lexicon)
31. Adab-Ma-Jumla Funoon (Literature with all Arts)
Following are the 14 disciplines of Knowledge that Imam Ahmad Rida haven’t learnt by any teachers:-
32. Arsamatiqi (Arithmetic)
33. Jabr-o-Muqabilah (Algebra)
34. Ilm-e-Tauqeet (Timings)
35. Logharsimat (Logarithms)
37. Manazir-o-Maraya (sense & sight)
38. Ilm-ul-Ukur (spheres)
39. Zijaat (Astronomical tables)
40. Muthallath Kurvi (Spherical Trigonometry)
41. Muthallath Musattah (Plane Trigonometry)
42. Haiyate Jadeedah (Modern Astronomy)
43. Jafr (Numerology & literology)
44. Murabba’at (Quadrangular)
45. Za’icha (Horoscopes)
Following are the 10 branches of learning that he has received by the Heavenly Blessing inspired directly into his heart:
46. Nazm-e-Arabi (Arabic Poetry)
47. Nazm-e-Farsi (Persian Poetry)
48. Nazm-e-Hindi (Hindi Poetry)
49. Nathr-e-Urdu (Urdu Prose)
50. Nathre-Farsi (Persian Prose)
51. Nathre Arabi (Arabic Prose)
52. Khat-e-Naskh (Arabic Calligraphy)
53. Khat-e-Nastalique (Persian Calligraphy)
54. Tilawat ma’a Tajwid (Recitation of the Holy Quran with right pronunciation)
55. Ilm-e-Meeras (Knowledge of Inheritance)
Note:- Sayyidi AlaHadrat learnt Ilm-e-Takseer and Ilm-e-Jafr from Hadrat Abul Hussain Ahmed-e-Noori too but it was just to an extant not in depth as such.
The branches of knowledge of Imam Ahmad Rida, are more than 60. Here they are arranged according to the syllabus of Jamias & Universities written as under :-
2. Principle of Jurisprudence.
3. Lexicon of jurisprudence
5. Principle of Hadith
7. Encyclopaedia of Hadith
7. Critical examination of Hadith.
9. Principle of Exegesis.
10. Scholastic theology
12. Recitation of the Quran with right pronunciation.
13. Knowledge of the Quran & art of its translation
15. Syntax & Etymology
16. Rhetoric and style & elocution
17. Linguistic and lexicon
19. Urdu prose
20. Arabic Prose
21. Persian Prose
22. Arabic poetry
23. Persian Poetry
24. Urdu poetry
25. Hindi poetry.
26. Explanation, criticism & appreciation
30. Incantation & Invocation
31. Jafr (Literology & Numerology)
32. Carrying the figures (Takseer)
37. Chronology & Biography
41. Political Science
44. Arithmetic & Computation
45. Algebra (Factorization, equation of any degree, exponential series, Binomial theorem, set theory, Topology, Tensorial algebra)
46. Plane Trigonometry Euclidean logarithms
47. Spherical Trigonometry.
48. Euclidean Geometry
49. Coordinate Geometry
52. Astronomy & Astronomical Tables
53. Hisab e Satini
57. Hydro Dynamics
64. Unani (Greek) Medicine
66. Inorganic Chemistry
67. Organic Chemistry
68. Physical Chemistry
69. Bio Chemistry etc.
— — —
Imam Ahmad Raza Academy
Durban, South Africa | www.raza.org.za
Bareilly :29th Dec 2013
Shahnawaz Warsi (Advocate)
The three day celebration of 95th world famous International Urs or death anniversary of Mujadid Imam Ahmed Raza Khan Qadri has begun in the city of western Utar Paredesh, Bareilly .The programme started previous night with Naat and Manqabat (Poetry in the praise of Holy prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W and other pious personalities) with Lacs of followers including thousand of Islamic Scholars start arriving from various parts of the world.
Born on 14th June, 1856 in the Bareilly city ,the great scholar was given the reverential title of Ala Hazrt-the great wise man. Ahmed Raza Khan wrote on numerous topics, including law, religion, philosophy and the sciences. He was a prolific writer, producing nearly 1,000 works in his lifetime,writing almost on all issues and covering all matters ,he influenced the Muslim masses.He worked to protect the traditional Islam which is attached to Sufism in South Asia and was facing challenge from the changing atmosphere of Islamic world after the establishment Salafi-Wahabi government in the Saudi Arabia.
Ahmed Raza Khan translated the Quran into Urdu, which was first published in 1912 under the title of Kanz ul-Iman a most popular translation of the Holy Quran. One of the finest books written by him is Fatawa Radhvia. It comprises over 12000 pages in 12 volumes. It provides authoritative solutions to thousands of religious and secular problems faced by the Muslims in day-to-day life. All his disciples and followers spread his movement named as Ahle Sunnat Movement which has largest following estimated to up to 2/3 majority of all south Asian Muslims by various sources and institutions across south Asia including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan Nepal, Sri Lanka and in many African and European countries.
The movement is considered a peaceful movement keeping itself largely separated from extremist and terrorist organizations. Its indifferent attitude towards these organizations, their extremist ideologies have made followers of this movement itself victim of the extremist organizations. In Pakistan the movement has lost its major leaders most prominent among them are Mufti Sarafaraz Naeemi of Jamia Naeemia who had issued verdict against Tehreek-e-Taliban and Saleem Qadri ,leader of Sunni Tehreek who was working for the recapturing of Sunni Mosques. In India and many parts of the world movement has raised its strong voice against Terrorism and Extremism.
In this Urs or Death anniversary Chief Sunni Mufti Akhtar Rida Khan Qadri Azhari Mian and Custodian of Dargah Ala Hazrat Maulana Subhanraza Khan Subhani Mian will address the gathering of five lacs of Sunni Muslims of the country. Many prominent Islamic Scholars specially from Arab world and Europe have already reached in the city which is being decorated in a very beautiful manner.
A ‘chadar’ has been offered on Sunday at the Dargah Ala Hazrat Pradesh on behalf of Congress president Sonia Gandhi and vice-president Rahul Gandhi.Gandhi and Rahul presented the ‘chadar’ to be offered at the dargah to a delegation of Muslim clerics and Congress leaders who met the two here on Saturday. While Gandhi has been sending the ‘chadar’ every year, this was the first time that Rahul was also present when the Congress chief presented the ‘chadar’ to the delegation.
Main body of the Dargah which was established by the Ala Hazrat himself , All India Jamat-e-Raza-e-Mustafa has shown anger towards neglect and humiliation of riot victims. It is raising the demand of seedy justice and proper rehabilitation of Muzzafar Nagar riot victims , Passing of communal violence Bill and Muslim reservation, Taslima Nasreen issue.
Hindi and Urdu News papers have published special supplements to celebrate the Urs while many Muslim organizations and publication houses have put their camps and stalls in the ground of Islamia Inter college and on connecting roads .Special arrangements for Buses and Trains have been made by their respective departments. On the final day of the Urs on Monday huge gathering is expected in which various Muslim issues and problems will be discussed by custodian Subhan Raza Khan Subhani Mian. - See more at: http://www.msoofindia.net/2013/12/urs-e-ala-hazrat-imam-ahmed-raza-khan.html#sthash.efkqB2fn.dpuf
CAIRO: Violent clashes broke out across Egypt when supporters of ousted president Mohamed Morsi staged a “day of rage” to protest against the killings of more than 638 by security forces on Wednesday. At least 95 people have reportedly been killed by armed men. TheMuslim Brotherhood has called on its supporters to stage daily protests.
Tens of thousands of people marched towards Ramses Square in downtown Cairo after the iconic Tahrir Square was cordoned off by the army. The pro-Morsi camp is defying the military-imposed state of emergency.
In Cairo, clashes broke out on the May 15 Bridge and the sound of gunfire could be heard coming from an area near the front of a large column of pro-Morsi supporters.
A man in civilian clothes with a gun was seen occasionally firing at pro-Morsi supporters as he walked with protesters on the bridge. Later, crowds of people appeared to be trapped on the bridge by occasional bursts of gunfire on one side and tear gas on the other. There were reports of people jumping from the nearby October 6 Bridge to the ground below to escape live bullets. The corniche that leads to Ramses Square saw a lot of violence.
Heavy machine-gun fire could also be heard ringing out periodically in other parts of central Cairo. An eyewitness said, “Armed men were shooting from helicopters and I lost my friend to the live firing. There were people also shooting the protestors from roof tops.”
When a military helicopter flew low over Ramses Square, protesters held up stones shouting, “We will bring Sisi to the ground” and “traitor”.
As the security forces began firing tear gas, protesters which including young and old, men and women, donned surgical masks, gas masks and wrapped bandannas around their faces. Some rubbed Pepsi on their faces to counter the gas.
“Allahu akbar!” the crowd chanted.
Egypt’s military has stepped up security around Cairo after at least 638 people were killed and nearly 4,000 injured on Wednesday when security forces cleared sit-in protests by supporters of deposed Islamist president Morsi.
Armoured personnel carriers and tanks could be seen at several places in central Cairo and the military announced it would deploy troops to guard “vital installations”.
The army deployed dozens of armoured vehicles and tanks on major roads around the capital after Morsi’s Brotherhood movement called for demonstrations. The interior ministry said police would use live ammunition against anyone threatening public buildings. The endowment ministry calls on powers to avoid using mosques in the struggle.
“In light of the Muslim Brotherhood’s targeting of some police and state institutions in several cities, the law permits policemen to use measures to secure the national and stop attacks on citizens and public and private property,” the ministry said on its Facebook page on Thursday.
The Muslim Brotherhood called for a nationwide march of millions on Friday to demonstrate anger over the deaths by security forces. The only mortuary in Cairo is struggling to record the number of deaths and bodies are lying outside on the streets waiting to be recorded.
A statement on the Muslim Brotherhood’s website said, “We call on the great Egyptian people to gather in all revolutionary squares on the Friday of rage.”
“The struggle to overthrow this illegitimate regime is an obligation, an Islamic, national, moral, and human obligation which we will not steer away from until justice and freedom prevail, and until repression is conquered,” it said.
It further said, “Our revolution is peaceful, and … violence is not our approach.”
Violence spread on Thursday, with government buildings set ablaze, policemen gunned down and scores of churches attacked. An angry crowd stormed the governor’s office in Giza, the city next to Cairo that is home to the pyramids. State TV blamed Morsi’s supporters for the arson and broadcast footage showing firefighters evacuating employees from the larger building of Giza’s government offices.
Emergency services also said eight protesters were killed in clashes in the Mediterranean town of Damietta, and four people died in the northeastern city of Ismailia. Violence was also reported in Egypt’s second largest city Alexandria and ten people have been reportedly killed there. The security forces also clashed with pro-Morsi supporters in the Nile Delta city of Tanta.
Saudi Government must reconstruct Jannatul Baqi :MSO
New Delhi: 16th Aug 2013.The 8th Shawwal is demolition day of Jannatul Baqi cemetery in Madina Shareef Saudi Arabia which has caused continuous grief and pain the hearts of millions of Muslims all over the world irrespective of sects.The Saudi act of demolition of pious cemetery in which Holy companions and family members of Holy Prophet are buried is an act of high level of condemnation. Successive governments after Khilafate Rashida preserved them and protected them through out history.
(1) All Islamic Heritage buildings destroyed by Saudi Royal Family should be restored to their pre 1900 position. Particularly, we want memorials of Jannatul Baqi in Madinah, and Jannatul Mu’alla in Makka without wasting any more time.
(2) Saudi authorities should publicly apologize to the Muslim world for the destruction of the Islamic Heritage and insults meted out to Prophet Mohammad (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم), his family members and Sahabah, during their dynastic rule. The wrongs committed in the past should be apologized publicly and a new beginning made by restoring the Baqi and Mu’alla sanctuaries and other heritage buildings. They should initiate a master plan to restore all Islamic Heritage buildings that have been destroyed in Arabia.
(3) Killing of Muslims in several Muslim countries specially in Egypt by Egyptian government should be stopped immediately and Muslims’ life and property be protected in the whole world.
(4) Shia -Sunni sectarianism must not be encouraged and Saudi govt. through its Imams must build an atmosphere of harmony and brotherhood in Muslim World. It must leave Anti-Iranian and Pro U.S Policies.
(5)Saudi Mutawwa Police must not interfere in the prayers of Sunni-Shia piligrims at Holy Places in the name of Shirk and Biddah.They must understand traditional majority Muslims don’t follow their ideology of Salafism.
Shujaat Ali Quadri ,National Secretary , MSO of India
Raza Academy files suit against Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara
Mumbai: Raza Academy today filed a criminal writ Petition/P.I.L against ”Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Dobara” for its objectionable song with lyrics”Bismillah, Allahu, Rabb”.According to Muhammad Yusuf Bombay Wala secretary of Raza Academy ,the said song insult their religious feelings ,its visuals and lyrics are highly objectionable and obscene.The words used in this vulgar song are highly respected words of Quran .No one has right to used them for insulting ones religion.We demanded from the court through this Petition to give order to director to remove the song from the Film.Advocate Ejaz Naqvi told Sunnicity that Petition was presented in the Chmabers of Justice SC Dharmadhikari and Justice Shukre who ordered the case to listed on 16th Aug 2013.
It may be noted that these types of Movies which causes hurt to religious feelings of various communities have became most common.The Film censor Board seems to plays a role of a formality and it does not look into the issues which are raised by communities later on.